Labels

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Inspirational Sensations

These are the people who make me better. A better person. A hard person. To see and believe in myself and understand the hardships of live. I find that at different times you need to be inspired by different people. Some of these people make me think deeply, some make me laugh, other motivate me to work harder, while some just show me a different light. 

Here are five people who have inspired me to be a better person.

1. My Cousin, Emma. The Motivator

I quite possible have one of the wackest Families on this planet. A deliciously random collection of creator, each one with their own personalty and strengths. It would be unfair on me to say that only one of them inspires me, when quite a lot of them do, but my Cousin, Emma makes me feel like a slacker on even my most productive day. A trained and qualified midwife, she has had to work hard to achieve her goals. Last October she had her first child, but that didn't stop her, she religiously went to gym and joined exercise class, posting on Instagram her progress, and studies hard to gaining new qualification. She works hard and enjoys the result. When I hear about her latest achievement or see her progress, it always motivates me to get up and go.

2. My Best Friends.

Cliche, but I don't care. I am lucky to have two amazing friend, this year is are 10 year Anniversary, We are like 3 pea's in a pod and have had some great adventures together. We have all had are fair share of hardships, yet together we make up the perfect balance. 


3. Louise Pentland.

Also know as Sprinkle of Glitter, this Blogger/ Youtuber has capture my heart. Originally a blogger she has a mass following and I am happy to be part of it. Again it sound like a cliche, but if you have ever read her blog or watch her video's, then you will know why. She has more kindness and love in her little finger than most people have in their whole body. Her Blog Post are always amazing to read, they make me feel better about myself, or make me thing deeply about the issue's she raises. I hope that one day I could write inspire Blog post the way that she does.

4. Philippa Gregory

This women inspires me to write. If you haven't heard of her she is a historical novelist, best known for her novels The Other Boleyn Girl and The White Queen. I love love love her books. I own every single one and I have ready them all at least 5 times. I am fascinated in history and would one day love to write my own historical novels. When every I read one of her books it really motivates me to pick up a pen and start writing. If I ever do finish that novel, I will have her to thank for it.

5. Catherine the Great.

Told you I liked history. Most people know her as that monarch who had a thing for horse's, complete lie, but actually Catherine the Great was an amazing women. Born in Prussia in 1729 she was a member of the Germany royal family and her name wasn't Catherine, but Sophie. She married at the age of 16 to the Russian Heir, Peter. She overthrow her husband, and probably had him killed. There are plenty of source where you can read up on her if you would like. She was a women born into a time when only men could rule. She defied all expectations and became one of the greatest rulers of all time, bringing Russia into a modern age. She walk to her own beat, didn't really care about the opinions of others and was a brave, unique women. When I think of her I think "she did it, and so can I" 

2 comments:

  1. They all sound like inspiring people - I love how you've also been inspired by an historical figure too. I agree If she did it, we all can! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was awesome! I read it before I tried to work out how I'm going to approach this prompt.
    I feel like I definitely have to look up Louise Peatland now, so thanks for mentioning her. I'd never heard of her before :O

    A little disturbing that you're inspired a woman that you stated probably had her husband killed (joking - but why was she not condemned for it? was he horrible?), but I can see how she would be an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete